Job Description: Systems Engineer / IT Specialist
Location: Bloomington, MN
This position is responsible for the installation, support and maintenance of hardware and software solutions supported by DTS. You will provide professional technical support of servers, networks, and desktops. Support will be provided over the phone, via remote desktop and at the client site. You will work with and without direct supervision in the office and in the field to ensure superior customer service. The successful candidate will possess a diverse technical background with the expertise to support solutions that meet the technology requirements of our valued customers.
- Server, network, and desktop support via remote desktop and at the client site
- Provide support of 3rd party software, including implementation and ongoing maintenance
- Server, network and desktop hardware installation and configuration
- Maintain a professional appearance and always promote a positive company image
- Perform other reasonably related duties as assigned by immediate supervisor and other management personnel as required
- Install, configure, test, and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure.
- 5+ years of professional experience
- Windows server operating system installation, configuration, and maintenance skills are desired
- Windows 7/8/10, Microsoft 365 support experience
- Excellent customer service skills including an ability to follow-up to ensure closure of issues
- A positive, customer service-oriented attitude
- Ability to work individually and as a team
- A+, N+, MCP or industry related certification is desired or equivalent professional experience
- Constant use of computer including keyboard and mouse
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or less
- Must have a valid state driver’s license and appropriate insurance coverage
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers
- Strong documentation skills are a must
If you love technology, have strong troubleshooting skills, and take pride in providing quality customer service, we are looking for you!
Keywords: IT, Information Technology, Network, Server, Engineer, Systems
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please email us at email@example.com and include Systems Engineer in the subject line.