Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America (SIICA), a division of Sharp Electronics Corporation (SEC), announced that it is has earned the Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab 2019 Copier MFP Line of the Year. Presented annually by the world’s leading authority on document imaging devices and software solutions, Buyers Lab’s highly sought-after Line of the Year recognition is awarded to the multi-function printer (MFP) manufacturer whose product line is deemed best overall based on its rigorous two-month laboratory evaluations. Among the many factors considered are reliability, image quality, productivity, ease of use, a host of connectivity attributes and overall value.
“Sharp’s copier MFPs have long been known for their quality, innovation, and ease of use, and their current line holds up to that standard,” said George Mikolay, Associate Director of Copiers/Production, Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab. “In fact, Sharp’s current line sets the industry standard when it comes to usability. The control panels are highly intuitive and customizable on a user-by-user basis, and users can quickly access the most commonly used scan and copy functions. Throw in the easy-to-use drivers, the retractable keyboard, and the innovative, award-winning web utility, and building workflows is a cinch for walk-up users and IT administrators alike. Plus, in an office environment where reliability day in and day out is also a key factor, Sharp’s line stands tall as a leader in the industry.”
Product Line of the Year is the highest level recognition Buyers Lab awards to an MFP manufacturer. In order to qualify, a manufacturer must have models tested by Buyers Lab in various categories, including A3, A4, monochrome and color. Additionally, for all models tested, the vendor must achieve a high number of Pick Awards. Announced twice a year, the Pick Awards acknowledge the products that gave the best performances in Buyers Lab’s extensive suite of laboratory tests.
Sharp earned the following Buyers Lab Pick Awards over the past year:
- Outstanding 30 ppm Copier MFP – Sharp MX-M3070 (Winter 2019)
- Outstanding 35 ppm Copier MFP – Sharp MX-M3570 (Summer 2018)
- Outstanding 40 ppm Copier MFP – Sharp MX-M4070 (Winter 2019)
- Outstanding 50 ppm Copier MFP – Sharp MX-M5070 (Summer 2018)
- Outstanding 60 ppm Copier MFP – Sharp MX-M6070 (Winter 2019)
- Outstanding 90 ppm Copier MFP – Sharp MX-M905 (Winter 2019)
- Outstanding 65 ppm Color Copier MFP – Sharp MX-6580N (Winter 2019)
- Outstanding 75 ppm Color Copier MFP – Sharp MX-7580N (Winter 2019)
- Outstanding Professional High Volume 70-ppm Color Copier MFP – Sharp MX-7090N (Winter 2019)
- Outstanding Professional High Volume 80-ppm Color Copier MFP – Sharp MX-8090N (Winter 2019
- Outstanding MFP for SMBs – Sharp MX-B355W (Winter 2019)
- Outstanding MFP for Mid-Size Workgroups – Sharp MX-B455W (Summer 2018)
“We are extremely honored to have earned the coveted distinction of Copier MFP Line of the Year from Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab,” said Shane Coffey, Vice President, Product Management, Sharp Imaging and Information Company of America. “This award, as well as the twelve Pick Awards we have earned over the past year for our individual MFP models, emphasize our unwavering dedication to delivering best-in-class solutions that help our customers meet their business needs while delivering high-quality results efficiently, effectively and securely.”
DTS is proud to be a partner of this outstanding line of MFPs. Contact us today to learn more about Sharp products.
About Keypoint Intelligence – Buyers Lab
Keypoint Intelligence is a one-stop shop for the digital imaging industry. With our unparalleled tools and unmatched depth of knowledge, we cut through the noise of data to offer clients the unbiased insights and responsive tools they need in those mission-critical moments that define their products and empower their sales.
For over 50 years, Buyers Lab has been the global document imaging industry’s resource for unbiased and reliable