HP Indigo is redefining the role of digital with advances that blur the boundaries between all forms of print production. Digital isn’t just for short runs anymore, longer runs can now affordably utilize digital flexibility. You get the look, feel and operational familiarity of offset, and labor-saving automation, at speeds that are already leading the market. It‘s your turn to thrive in a marketplace booming with new, high-margin ways to grow. With HP Indigo, you can start moving ahead of your competitors today.
- Printing speed: 3450 sheets per hour 4/0; 4600 sheets per hour in EPM 3/0; 1725 sheets per hour 4/4; 4600 sheets per hour 1/1 (monochrome)
- Image resolution: 812 dpi at 8-bit, writing system addressability: 812 dpi (virtual 2438 x 2438 dpi)
- Line screens: 175, 180, 180m, 190EPM, HMF-200 LPI
- Maximum sheet size: 29.5 x 20.81 In (750 x 530mm) (In-house cutting: 29.527 x 20.866 in)
- Image size: 29.1 x 20.1 In (740 x 510mm) maximum